Outer fan casing manufactured from powder coated galvanised sheet steel providing long lasting and robust construction. The unit is finished in white RAL 9010. Top cover shall be made from strong durable ABS plastic. EC external rotor motors fitted as standard for energy saving. Provided with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life ball bearings, and anti- vibration supports. Forward curved centrifugal impeller dynamically balanced and directly driven by the motor to provide a smooth airflow through the unit. Multiple extract points to simultaneously extract condensation from wet rooms and stale air from kitchens and utility rooms.
Features & Benefits
- Ease of installation: wall fixing eyelets are part of the fan body.
- Compact profile to fit in narrow spaces like false-ceiling, loft spaces or cupboard.
- Top cover easily removable for inspection and maintenance.
- Acoustic self-extinguishing foam lining for sound attenuation.
- Tested to the latest standards : units are tested in the TÜV Rheinland recognised laboratory at Aerauliqa,meaning accurate, up to date information on electrical safety, performance and noise level that can be relied upon.
- SFP (Specific Fan Power) measured at BRE independent laboratory (UK).
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 (Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Ø125 outlet to exhaust air to the outside Ø125 inlet.
- 4xØ80 side inlets to draw stale air out from inside.
- Ø125 outlet to exhaust air to the outside.
- 4xØ125 inlets to draw stale air out from inside.
- One speed.
- Two speed.
- Variable speed with remote control CTRL-M.
- Variable speed with remote home automation system (BMS) or ballast potentiometer.
- 3 speed with remote selector SEL-3V.