- The pipes lining is made from new raw material (not recycled) and is anti-static, non-porous and odourless, this lining helps reduce dirt deposits and has other characteristics such as low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption.
- The round 75mm pipe takes more than 16 Kilonewton’s of pressure to crush it, therefore will stand most house hold items that are thrown onto it in loft spaces. It can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete.
- Access panels on the distribution boxes so that the ducting system can be easily cleaned out. (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems).
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces.
- Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Bespoke insulation available for unheated areas.
- Metal attenuated (noise absorbing) distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes.
To ensure the best results, we recommend the innovative AIRFLEX PRO semi-rigid ducting system to be used with AIRFLEX ISO insulated ducting system.