Single flow decentralised mechanical ventilation unit, Ø100mm axial fan, for continuous running. Ideal for application in bathroom, toilet and small/medium premises. Suitable to extract stale air directly to the outside or through short length ducting. Units can be wall/panel, ceiling and window mounted.
- Casing made of high quality ABS provides long lasting shock-proof and robust construction. The unit is finished in white RAL 9010 and are UV resistant.
- Unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise and increased efficiency.
- High efficient EC motor with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life high quality ball bearings. Designed for continuous running: suitable for intermittent operation too.
Features and Benefits
- IPX4 protection degree.
- Aesthetic front flat cover for modern interior design, easily removed for cleaning without the need of tools.
- Rigid optimised spigot support preventing distortion with strengthened guard and design to maximise airflow.
- Low power consumption: optimised for continuous running applications (24/24h) with multi speed selection to meet different ventilation requirements as follows:
- trickle speed: can be selected either in case of air exhausting directly to the outside or of ducted installation (selection via jumper switch);
- comfort-boost: automatically activated in the HT version; it is an intermediate speed between the trickle and the maximum speed;
- maximum speed: manually activated via pull cord or remote switch (max 83m 3/h – 23 l/s).
- Totally recyclable plastic components, environmentally friendly.
- Double insulated: no earth connection is required.
- Tested to the latest standards: units are tested in the TÜV Rheinland recognised laboratory at Aerauliqa, meaning accurate, up to date information on electrical safety, performance and noise level that can be relied upon. SFP (Specific Fan Power measured at BRE independent laboratory (UK). Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 (Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Standard: The unit continues to run at the selected trickle speed. Maximum speed is manually activated via pull cord, remote switch or ambient sensor like SEN-HY, SEN-PIR or SEN-CO2.
- Timer: The unit is equipped with a over-run timer circuit adjustable from 0sec to 30min. Operation: the maximum speed can be manually activated via pull cord or remote switch. When the pre-set time is over, the fan goes back running at the trickle speed.
- Humidistat & timer: The unit is equipped with an electronic circuit having a humidity sensor on board (adjustable from 50% to 95% RH) and a timer (adjustable from 0sec to 30min). Operation: when the percentage of relative humidity is higher than the pre-set threshold, the fan automatically increases speed to Comfort-Boost. When the relative humidity goes beneath, the fan goes back running at the trickle speed after the over- run period is elapsed. The maximum speed can be manually activated via pull cord orremote switch: a led indicates when the switch is on.
- Constant Flow: The unit is equipped with a flow sensor and an over-run timer circuit adjustable from 0sec to 30min. Operation: the fan operates as in the Standard version. When the constant flow mode is activated, the airflow detection system detects the installation duct resistance and also react to external windconditions to ensure the fan maintains a constant extraction rate. Maximum speed is manually activated via a remote switch or ambient sensor (SEN-HY, SEN-PIR or SEN-CO2). After the external switch is off, the fan continues to run at boost speed for a settable period of time, then it returns to the selected trickle speed.