Whole-house heat recovery unit, suitable for vertical installation.
- Outer fan casing manufactured from powder coated galvanised sheet steel providing long lasting and robust construction. The unit is finished in white
- Internal structure manufactured from EPP (expanded polypropylene) providing reduced sound emissions and maximised air tightness and thermal insulation.
- EC external rotor motors fitted as standard for energy saving. Provided with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life ball bearings.
- Backward curved centrifugal impeller dynamically balanced and directly driven by the motor to provide a smooth airflow through the unit.
- Highly efficient counter flow heat exchanger to maximise thermal recovery. Thermal efficiency of the heat exchanger up to 90% (test method in conformity with the norm EN308.)
Features and Benefits
- Ease of installation: fixing bracket supplied to hang the unit easily on the wall.
- Removable front panel for quick access to filters and heat exchanger.
- G4 filters easy removable for cleaning. The unit is also provided with the F7 filter accessory at the intake side.
- Integral physical bypass for free cooling during the summer season: automatic operation in the ABP version, manual in the MBP version.
- Automatic anti-frost protection to prevent frost building up on the intake side of the heat exchanger.
- Two drainage holes to meet climate requirement.
How it works
A continuous running heat recovery unit (QR550) transfers heat from humid air extracted from wet rooms to warm incoming fresh air which is ducted to habitable rooms. Thanks to the easy-to-fit air distribution system each single ambient can be properly ventilate: the boost function enables rapid extract of increased moisture or pollutant levels. It also provides discrete installation and very quite operation.