Duplexvent BV400 is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology suitable for medium and large size houses. Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
Laying claim to one of the best performing heat recovery ventilation units available, the Duplexvent BV400 achieves a specific fan power (SFP) as low as 0.45 W/l/s. Combined with 93% heat recovery, this provides housebuilders and developers with significant reductions in Dwelling Emission Rates (DER). Meeting the latest Building Regulations Document Part F 2010, the unit also complies with Energy Saving Trust Best Practice.
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery.
- Universal design for right and left hand use.
- Easy installation via interchangeable spigots.
- Automatic summer bypass and frost protection.
- Boost operation with timer function.
- Childproof protection for extra safety.
- Real time filter monitoring for effective maintenance.
- Optional F7 class filters.
- Self diagnostic facility for ease of servicing.
- Home automation control via BMS connection.
- On demand control via built-in, room or duct sensor options.
- 3 year warranty.*
- Supplied with Analogue Controller.
- Optional Digital Controller available at additional cost.
Components With The Latest Technology
The Duplexvent BV400 incorporates a counter-flow heat exchanger having a triangular channel structure. This innovative design contributes to thermal efficiency of 93% which helps save on the heating bills and shorten the pay-back period of the system.
The unit has a universal design for left and right handing which can easily be adapted on site providing wide installation flexibility and creating “last minute installation solutions” for miscalculated project specifications.
The robust housing unit consists of a highly insulated body, which is enclosed in a galvanised metal jacket, ensuring high durability.
The front and back of the heat exchanger are sealed by a soft insulation material which creates an optimum leak-proof construction and avoids any thermal bridging.
Childproof protection locks the control panel when needed and protects the unit against unwanted manipulation.
An emergency switch is also available on the unit which can also be connected to the fire alarm. If activated this immediately cuts the unit’s power off providing an alternative safety measure for the user.