- For use in single rooms up to 60 m2
- Fully balanced ventilation with simultaneous supply and extract air
- Easy to install through the wall (no central ducting)
- Over 90% thermal efficiency
- Silent operation 30-38 dB(A)
- Built-in electric post-heater
- Automatic frost protection
- Three speed digital / wireless control
- Boost with timer function
- Built-in G4 filters with maintenance indicator
- 3 yeat warranty*
The Duplexvent UNO DV40 is a single room heat recovery unit designed to provide balanced ventilation for social and commercial premises plus residential properties. It is ideal for retro-fitting into existing buildings as the unit can be installed easily through the wall that does not involve any central ducting saving on installation time and system cost.
Unlike all the other single room heat recovery units on the market, the Duplexvent UNO DV40 is equipped with two fans and a plastic counter-flow heat exchanger which deliver balanced supply and extract air ventilation at all times with a heat recovery efficiency exceeding 90%. The unit has a metal polymer coated casing finished in a mirror polished stainless steel. The 10mm synthetic rubber insulation provides sound insulation and avoids thermal bridging.
The automatic frost protection prevents condensate freezing in cold periods whereas two G4 filters clean the indoor air and protect the internal components of the unit. In addition, the built-in post-heater warms the supply air to a comfortable level if needed.
Having the low energy EC fans the unit consumes as little as 9 watts and comply with the ErP 2015 standards.