The new Invisivent®EVO HR provides the ideal solution for wind-impacted applications such as high-rise buildings and apartment buildings on the coast.
The Invisivent®EVO HR contains acoustic material, that muffles external noises as much as possible (e.g. wind, seagulls, traffic), which increases user comfort. The presence of various types of sound-damping foam in the inside profile provides 2 possible levels of sound insulation (Basic or High).
In addition to that, the rain cap, which is mounted as standard, ensures perfect water-resistance in even the most extreme conditions. Extra mounting screws and clips guarantee satisfactory stability and sturdiness of the entire window. The unique Invisivent®EVO HR combines its functionality with maximum respect for the architecture since it can be positioned on the window frame, behind the wall.
- Ideal for wind-impacted applications (coast & high-rise building situations)
- Increased comfort due to integrated acoustic insulation
- Rain cap guarantees perfect waterproofing
- Extra mounting screws guarantee good stability
- Extra clips in the inside profile ensure perfect closure of the inside flap
- Easy maintenance: removable inside profile and acoustic foam
- Can be used on all types and depths of window (aluminium, wood, PVC)
- Manual, cord, rod and motor operation possible
- Installation above the window frame behind wall so that the surface area of the glass is not reduced